Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SHOWING OFF : My 3 color SPX RC AUTO/RC

Well this card I am refering to is not the BEST or MOST Expensive Mo Williams RC, but it is the 1st 03/04 SPX RC I have seen of his or anyones that sports multi colors....

I am also including a pic of my entire Mo Williams collection for all to see.... Dial Up Users Beware.

See pics - Click Here

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Holy Smokes and I thought my collection was impressive.............
    Wanna part with some of those doubles? Please Please Please {Begging} lol
    lmk if you Have any bama cards your parting with,
    Ryan
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.

ugi802004 - not planning on selling any...

Thanks for the + comments...

Where in the world did you get all those autos!?
    That's amazing. I don't have a clue who Mo Williams is but awsome collection.

Very Impressive!! :D

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Tiss a very impressive collection you have there. I am with Molina00 in saying that I don't know who Mo is but an impressive collection non the less. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast