Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Arrow Fullsize Paul Hornung Auto Stat Helmet #'d 3/20 for trade!!!

I am putting my Paul Hornung autographed full-size helmet up for trade for high end football cards. This helmet is #'d 3/20 and Hornung has hand-written just about every career accomplishment on this limited edition collectible. A must for the Packer or Hornung fan!! The helmet was signed January 18, 2003 at the Game-Breaker Sports show and will come with the numbered autograph ticket I purchased to get this item signed by the Golden Boy. Just check out this picture:

I am looking for around $400+ in BV and will entertain all offers. Likely only want a couple of cards in trade, but special consideration will be given to players in my signature. Will also consider cash/card trades.

LMK if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What percent of value does cash fill in for.. I only have a leftwich auto bv 200 and i am just wondering cuz I may like a shot at it

thanks
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually value cash in a trade at about 3x times BV. So $100 would equal $300 BV to me. Since I'd normally buy no higher than that when buying cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok.. woulld that leftwich auto interest you lummox

Jay

If so i could throw in my michael bennett rookies that i have including one #/29

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure it would. I'm assuming it's the SP Sig green off your site. That would be a great start for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok ill have to see what else i can come up with

right now i got that
    01 ovation bennett rookie bv 40
    01 elite status rookie #/29 bv 50

I have a test and i bowl tommrow will be very busy but will see if i can get other things

thanks
    Jay

EDIT the elite status is also bennet

I MAY this is not a for sure offer.. throw in my contenders auto rookie of him also but if i do that i dont think i can go much higher.. those are three great bennett rookies to have for any fan of his

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good Jay. I have that Contenders so don't sweat throwing it in. LMK as soon as you can as I have this thing listed on Beckett and SCS as well and am entertaining some nice offers, although I will say that yours has the single highest BV and tradeable card and does include stuff for my pc, so those are two things that have you leading the way right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

will definetly get in touch with you again lummox on it.. the thing that worries me is the scan had no showing of a COA or anything like that which is my main fret on the trade

thanks
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

As I mentioned in the first post, I went to a signing show in Tyson's Corner, VA January 18th 2003 at the Westpark Hotel in one of the ballrooms. Game Breaker Sports hosted the signing and you had to buy your items for signing at the session (they wouldn't let you bring things in) so i bought a fullsize helmet, and then you had to buy an autograph ticket. I can send you a pic of this ticket that details everything and they're individually numbered. I have helmet #4 and #3 is for sale on ebay right now by someone else that must have been there and has the exact same details as mine. Here's the auction link:
    Hornung helmet auction

Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prophet- you have a new pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast