Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

SWB Red Barons (Familiar Players Listed)

Need all base cards of these guys. Will trade other base cards or CC.
    Hernandez, Michel
    Hinch, A.J.
    Collier, Lou
    Hannahan, Buzz
    Hitchcox, Brian
    Padilla, Jorge
    Rushford, Jim
    Smith, Mark
    Bowers, Shane
    Coggin, David
    Condrey, Clay
    Crowell, Jim
    Geary, Geoff
    Giese, Dan
    Hancock, Josh
    Jimenez, Jason
    Kubes, Greg
    Lee, Seung Hak
    Powell, Brian
    Last edited by Warrior; 04-09-2004 at 02:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey
    The Barons home opener is this monday, I might try to get there, I live about 30 min from the stadium, If you want I can pick up a minor league team set for you if I end up going...LMK

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Usually the team set comes out in June. As far as I know it won't be any different this season. I've had the most success with the Red Barons out of any other team as far as autographs go. I have a binder filled with cards of current and ex-players that I take to each game. I wouldn't hesitate to say that I have one of the largest collections of Red Barons cards or at least one that's organized. I've got everybody from Jimmy Rollins to Dickie Noles.

I'm going to the game on Sunday, April 18th vs Rochester. It's the start of my WBS sports week. I'm going to Pennsylvania over my spring break. I'm going to see the Red Barons game, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers-Quad City Steamwheelers af2 game and assuming they're playing play off games at home during that week, the WBS Penguins. Should be a fun time. That's the main reason I'm trying to get some of these cards now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated. All players on the list have at least 2 cards produced by major companies.