Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufgator122's Items on eBay

Exclamation Need your used card team bags for my students

Hi...I just realized I ran out of used card team bags (ones that can hold about 20 cards or so) that I've collected over the past year from trades. I'm a 3rd grade teacher, and one of the prizes I give out are sports cards (football/basketball). I mix them up w/ star commons/inserts and the kids love them...boys AND especially more so the girls it seems. I was going to go buy some new ones, as they hold the cards the best for this kind of thing (kids don't know what's in a "pack" except for the front and back cards...so it's a surprise).

I was hoping the SCF community could help me out a bit and send any extras my way. No need for new ones, just whatever you have lying around that's in usable condition. Stuff them in a letter envelope and send them my way! And just thinking ahead, for donation offers of commons/inserts...I don't need them as I have plenty to divide up. Here's my address to save you some time instead of PMing me.

Victor Yuen
    206 N 32 Ave
    Hollywood, FL 33021

Thanks in advance,
    Vic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

Vic,

I never seem to keep my old ones but I will look around plus whatever I find I will toss in some new ones. It's for the kids.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufgator122's Items on eBay

Robert, thanks a bunch. I truly appreciate it.

Vic

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sure I have some lying around, the card store I go to just gives me a bunch for free so I got them somewhere.

Ill try and get them out today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soxfan445's Items on eBay

The next time I make it out to my neighborhood card shop, you will have a pack of 100 new team bags in the mail.
    It should be there within the next two weeks
    -Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

Vic,

no prob