Thread: Dan Marino Autos 4-SALE!!!

Dan Marino Autos 4-SALE!!!

Hello All,

It looks like I'm gonna bail out on the hobby and move on to bigger and better things, so I'm fielding best offers in cash for my coveted Dan Marino autograph collection. Instead of just listing them here individually, I'd rather you just click on the following link to see that actual SCANS OF THESE BEAUTIES and, if interested, make me SERIOUS OFFERS for the ones you're interested in. *** I'VE LISTED THE MARINO AUTOS BY SET AND YEAR FOR EASY VIEWING! *** Since I am not putting in as much time to the hobby, I will not be checking this site for messages on a daily basis. It would be best to send any correspondence to me directly at: indyrack@juno.com

Here is the link to my website:

http://www.websites4ever.com/us/rack85

Thanks for your time and effort! PLMK ASAP if interested, as I will SOON be listing my Marino autos on Ebay one at a time until they're gone.

Alan...

:hop:

*tears in my eyes.

Nice collection...I'm sure you'll find buyers on Ebay rather than here. I would make an offer for one, but I have a Marino auto already and that's good enough for me!

Vic

That is a beautiful card and a great collection you have.

Do you have any other Marino cards for trade/sell?
    What price are you looking for for any of the Marinos?

Thanks for the compliment, Vic! :o) I appreciate it...

Guru: I have about 800-1000 other Marino basecards/lowerend inserts available, too...I just haven't had the time to get them all listed yet. I will get my list together ASAP for you and you can take a look at it. Will sell them as a lot for 1/4 book, if interested...

Al...

I am only looking for Marinos that I dont have. Please when you get the chance either PM/email your list. I would love to pick up any card of him that I dont have. Also I was asking for the prices on your Marino autographs. PLMK

Make me some offers on the Marino auto, guys...I don't put specific values on them. If your offer(s) appeal to me, I'll let them go, no problem...but I'm not gonna "give" them away, so please make me some respectable offers is all I ask....thanks.

Al...

UD Ultimate Collection 'Dual Jersey/Auto' GOLD AUTO #DJSMM serial #'d 10/25 D.Marino/P.Manning (teal/blue swatches)

$150

Vic

Cant let it go for that, sorry...I have $300 in it (bought it off Ebay), so I'd need at least that much to let it go. That is one of my more higher-end Marino's where I have alot of money invested in it.

Al...