Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Nice collection! I used to collect Nolan in the early 90's. I can only imagine how much harder it has become with 1/1's, GU, and auto's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1160)
    Country

Nice!

Thanks
    Craig

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See lzjp16's Items on eBay

awesome collection!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gusa393sdf's Items on eBay

sick collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gonewild34's Items on eBay

hey josh is there some nolan cards you need i want to get rid of some of the doubles i have and i have alot lmk thankx
    dan

Country

Sick Nolan Collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moparjuhl's Items on eBay

VERY nice Ryan collection and congrats on getting a RC card! That's one on my wantlist!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://myworld.ebay.com/danmack650cx's Items on eBay

Thumbs up

Congrats ..........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

links aren't working.

Congrats on the tag. As well as the RC. Huge PC card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils
    See jdthakid36's Items on eBay

links aren't working.

Congrats on the tag. As well as the RC. Huge PC card.

Thanks for the compliment! I just tried the links from BBonds post, and you're right, they don't work...the link to my website is in my sig, and it works.

I just got back into the hobby after a LONG layoff earlier this year...and these card companies have produced what seems like 1000's of new Ryans! It's killing me! I gave my "hobby room" up so that my 2-year old daughter could have her own room, due to my son being born in August. Having dial-up and no "hobby room", plus working 12+hours a day and they wife working from home almost made trading and collecting non-existent! I couldn't give up the hobby, so I pulled the desktop out of the attic, dusted it off, and decided to get back into it as much as I could. I've always told people, this hobby is fun, and it will take me going homeless before I give it up completely! I just recently got a new job, becuase of my hard work, and have a little more "financial freedom" (with exception to the wife...funny how that works, huh?), but it takes 10 minutes for each page to load with this SLOW dial up...and after checking our Internet options where I live, i'm stuck with dial-up!!!!!! The family and I will be moving, hopefully by the spring, and I should have a house with "hobby room" potential and hi-speed Internet, which will make collecting and trading FUN and CONVENTIENT again. I can't wait!!!

Enough of my whining. I look forward to earning the tag again soon! Thanks to everyone for the compliments and I hope to be trading full swing, with more to offer soon. Happy holidays to everyone.

Josh
    ** Colby collects **
    Mookie Betts, Ronald Acuna Jr. RC’s, Bo Bichette RC’s, various Braves Prospects

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast