Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

1989 Topps Traded FB set for sale

Heyas everyone. Today I have for yas a 1989 Topps Traded FB factory set. This is a set that includes RC's such as Barry Sanders, Troy Aikman, Deion Sanders and many more. I am looking at wanting to get 500cc for the set and that includes shipping. If there is any interest just let me know. Take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country

is this one factory sealed richie

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummmmm, no. Did they come out that way? hehe. The reason I ask is cause awhile back I had won an auction on E-Bay for (20) 1989 Topps Traded FB sets and non of them were sealed. I had gone through a few sets and most looked great. I did have intentions on pulling all of the Barry Sanders and the Aikmans to get them graded but never got around to do that and as more time went on I just lost interest in doing that. hehe. At the moment I have I think around 10 sets left. If they came out factory sealed let me know. hehe. Nothing I can do now but would be cool to know if they were suppose to be or not. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill think about that one richie.. I wouldnt mind grading them if they look good

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Topps Traded Sets back then were not factory sealed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pr0phet
    Ill think about that one richie.. I wouldnt mind grading them if they look good

Jay

Heyas Jay and not a problem. I will have them for awhile so when you decide just let me know. I may sooner or later decide to send in a few myself. hehe. Take care there and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by john1170
    Topps Traded Sets back then were not factory sealed.

Heyas and thanks for letting me know. I had assumed at the time that I bought them that the sets did not come out factory sealed but as time when on I was not sure. hehe. Thanks again. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin