Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Greg Maddux Auto/GU patch logo /50 for sale!

Hey, all... Yup havent been here in a while... Was taking a bit of a break from sports cards. Anyway thinking about getting back in now and for that and other stuff I could use some $ So I have this for sale

2004 Prime Cuts, Greg Maddux Timeline Auto/GU patch02/50. The auto is very nice and the patch is great! Right off the logo and pretty big too... I'd say about 3/4 of an inch. The card is of course still enclosed in it's factory sealed holder and therefore is in mint condition!

Please make your offers here in the post. I am accepting paypal only (I am verified). Ill send your card out well packed,with delivery confermation and insurence for the purchase price the next day after the $ are in my paypal account. I will also include a 04 prime cuts box (opened to keep the card in) including the checklist.
    Thanks!
    darkshadowdog123

P.S. Iam not looking to trade this card right now so please don't ask...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

Is there a BV out on this card yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

*hits self on head* LOL completely forgot! Ive been out of the game as it were for too long... It's high bv is 200 via beckett online.
    darkshadowdog123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

darkshadowdog123 - PM Sent