Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New Feedback Feature - Detailed Ratings

Due to member feedback, we have installed a new addition to the Trade Manager...Detailed Ratings. Now, you will have the ability to rate more than just a Positive, Neutral or Negative. As you can see, there is a more detailed area where you can rate your fellow trader on a Star system:

A Tutorial is in the works, but it's real simple. Just rate the member with 5 stars being the best. This will allow future traders to assess trading tendencies of their trading partners and hopefully this will be of assistance to all our members.

Traders and Buyers have all four options to rate a member, Sellers will only use the last two:

Shipping - This is to cover items such as use of a PWE (Plain White Envelope) instead of a bubble mailer (if not agreed upon before trade is posted). This covers all MSF shipping as well and any other shipping agreements made before posting of trade such as use of delivery confirmation, insurance, etc.

Packaging - This is how well the items are packaged inside the mailer. The more care you take with packaging items, the better your scores will reflect. Traders have complained about cards not well protected. Now here's your chance to reflect it.

Communication - This is for how well information is passed between the traders. If you can't ship right away or only can ship on certain days, be sure to relay that to your trade partners.

Timeliness - This is the amount of this it took the member to ship your items. Keep in mind that overseas shipping takes longer. Also, if you are a MSF member and have to send first, your package will also be delayed and shipping is predicated on how fast you ship out. Sellers should also use this to rate buyers on how fast they make payments.

As with feedback, you can always select the Report Bad Feedback feature if you feel you received an unwarranted star rating. These ratings should not be abused in retaliation. Retaliatory feedback is grounds for False Feedback Infractions. Please be honest in your assessments.

Any and all feedback on this is welcome...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

This looks great! i noticed this when i completed a trade yesterday! I think also members should look at when the item was sent when choosing timely shipping since if its postmarked the day after the trade was made, but takes 2 weeks, it still was timely shipping!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

This looks great! i noticed this when i completed a trade yesterday! I think also members should look at when the item was sent when choosing timely shipping since if its postmarked the day after the trade was made, but takes 2 weeks, it still was timely shipping!

We will be adding a field so that shippers can make their end of the deal as "shipped" and place a dace in their. This way you can check the status of the trade and see if it has been shipped or not and use it as a reference for your feedback scores.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sonicshadows's Items on eBay

Any chance we can get the first 10 detailed ratings hidden, like Ebay does?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I like this feature. The Bench has something similar, and I always thought it was a good idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

Any chance we can get the first 10 detailed ratings hidden, like Ebay does?

I second this... Don't want to create a bad feud with anyone on this site.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I second this... Don't want to create a bad feud with anyone on this site.

i third that! i got one bad rating and for 1/2 the categories its inaccurate, like my packaging, he marked it down but it was sent safely in a bubble mailer, top loaders and inside a team bag, safest way possible but gave me a 3 or a 4? doesnt seem right to me, also what does "shipping" mean, is there a difference between timeliness? cause i got stared down on shipping as well, timliness is the only accurate star i got, the rest are inaccurate, i dont want this star thing to be lies by someone else

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

While it's great because it's giving detailed analysis, I think it's a little too much. How can you rate packaging if there is only one packaging option - bubble mailer. Any who throws a card in a bubble mailer with nothing over it should get negative feedback regardless.

Like I said, the concept is great, but I think it's just getting into too much detail now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Additional tutorial here.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bodeman1313's Items on eBay

its a great addition to the trade feature!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast