Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Feedback System

New Feedback System

In a continuous effort to improve our trade manager, SCF has now amended its feedback system. From now on, you can give a much more detailed account of each transaction by rating your fellow trader on four different categories; shipping, packaging, communication and timeliness.

Just like before, when both ends of a trade are set to completed you will get a PM from the helpdesk asking you to leave feedback

Simply click on the link provided in the PM to leave feedback for your trading partner.

You will then be taken to the following screen:

In the first drop down menu, you must indicate if you were a buyer, a seller or a trader in this particular transaction. The second box allows you to rate you overall experience with your trading partner; positive, neutral or negative. Then in the next four boxes, you are asked to rate the other party on their shipping, packaging, communication and overall timeliness. Each of these can be rated from 1- Bad to 5 – Excellent. Once you have given a mark on all these categories, you can proceed to leave the general comment which will appear in the other member’s feedback page. Your completed ratings should look like this:

If you then scroll down, there is a free text box in which you can leave a longer comment which will only be seen by your trading partner and the staff. When you are ready to submit your feedback, click on the “Submit Reply” button.

Once this is done, you will be taken to your trading partner’s feedback page and you will be able to see your feedback.

I hope this tutorial answers any questions you may have about our new feedback rating and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them in this thread.

Hi guys,

I haven't logged in for quite some time, so there have been some changes (plus, I have forgotten how to navigate the site).

I've recently started trading on Beckett.com, and would like to import my trader feedback to this forum. I don't remember how to do it, and could not find the instructions in the general trading forum.

Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks,
    Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Shieryda View Post
    Hi guys,

I haven't logged in for quite some time, so there have been some changes (plus, I have forgotten how to navigate the site).

I've recently started trading on Beckett.com, and would like to import my trader feedback to this forum. I don't remember how to do it, and could not find the instructions in the general trading forum.

Could someone please explain how to do this?

Thanks,
    Dana
    Dunno if you're still around, or if you'll see this (I'll drop you a PM as well) but sometimes I dig around through random old threads when I'm bored (lol) Anyway, the feedback transfer requests forum is here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...p?&forumid=387

Feedback system isn't even like this anymore. Is it worth keeping this up here?
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Feedback system is still the same, rather keep it that way, but then again I'm old school!

This modification was removed not long a it went live. Mainly most felt it was not nesecary if I remember well. I will archive this thread.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12