Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

How do you write a long sincere letter?

I have seen many people get Goose Gossage or Pete Rose's auto for free by writing a long and sincere letter. I was wondering how you write a long and sincere letter, like what are you supposed to say?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

That depends. Some of these players mean a lot to certain people. When I was in Iraq I wrote a long sincere letter to George Steinbrenner and my company got hats from a hat day.
    Nobody can tell you how to write from the heart, that is something only you can do. Usually, you tell the player who you are, how much that player meant, and ask him to sign for you. Then thank him and close out the letter.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

pete rose signs for free anyway

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I guess I will try what 203 gunner said, but it will be hard for me, since I was not around when Goose, Musial, Feller or Rose were around. I guess I will write what I remember from the stories that I have read/heard about them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

You don't need to write a looong letter. Short, sweet, and to the point sometimes works just as well. These guys get tons of mail and most likely don't read the letters. Don't sweat it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bfdd911's Items on eBay

pete rose signs for free anyway

A few bucks in the bag doesn't hurt though.

Country

Thumbs down Quote

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

thats not what ttm is about though, its about writing a letter to a player you like paying two stamps and hoping you get it back

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess for Rose though it will take about 12 stamps since I plan to send a ball