Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: JEFF MATHIS, DALLAS MCPHERSON AND THE FOLLOWING ANGELS PROSPECTS...

ERVIN "JOHAN" SANTANA
    BOBBY JENKS
    ALBERTO CALLASPO
    ERICK AYBAR
    BRANDON WOOD
    SEAN RODRIGUEZ
    CASEY KOTCHMAN
    AND OTHERS

Got these:

Bobby Jenks 2002 Bowman Chrome Auto and
    Casey Kotchman 2002 Pristine Auto

ALREADY HAVE DUPS OF BOTH SO IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU NEED FOR THEM AND THEIR CONDITION. TAKE A LOOK AT MY PG AND LMK

Both mint, I would do the Kotchman for the Larish auto or maybe both for the Greinke UD PP auto (if you haven't traded the set yet)

Or maybe this:
    V. Guerrero 1998 SP Auto, plus the Kotchman and Jenks for the Greinke and Larish

My $90 BV for your $75

Or even better (sorry about the triple post). All the 3 I listed for the Kazmir Auto (Graded 9) (UD PP)

thx but i am not breaking up the ud pp set. either i trade it as a whole or i am going to sit on it.

while that is an outstanding offer, i can't see my self breaking up the set for 3 cards which i already have dups of. thx anyways

Ok, sorry for the inconvienence. I have the Greinke, Greene (Khalil which are red hot), Moore, and 3 Hermidas so I needed the Kazmir. If you deciede to break it email me.

Not sure if you need it, but I have a Donruss Recollection collection auto of Tommy John in Angels uniform #/31. I'm interested in any of these cards of yours:

2001 team topps legends Frank Robinson
    2001 team topps legends Gaylord Perry 1962
    2003 donruss signature series los Bob Feller
    2003/4 just rookies Jeremy Reed #/375

LMK if you need it, and if so, if you'd trade any of those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast