Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: JEFF MATHIS, DALLAS MCPHERSON AND THE FOLLOWING ANGELS PROSPECTS...

ERVIN "JOHAN" SANTANA
    BOBBY JENKS
    ALBERTO CALLASPO
    ERICK AYBAR
    BRANDON WOOD
    SEAN RODRIGUEZ
    CASEY KOTCHMAN
    AND OTHERS

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Got these:

Bobby Jenks 2002 Bowman Chrome Auto and
    Casey Kotchman 2002 Pristine Auto

ALREADY HAVE DUPS OF BOTH SO IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU NEED FOR THEM AND THEIR CONDITION. TAKE A LOOK AT MY PG AND LMK

Both mint, I would do the Kotchman for the Larish auto or maybe both for the Greinke UD PP auto (if you haven't traded the set yet)

Or maybe this:
    V. Guerrero 1998 SP Auto, plus the Kotchman and Jenks for the Greinke and Larish

My $90 BV for your $75

Or even better (sorry about the triple post). All the 3 I listed for the Kazmir Auto (Graded 9) (UD PP)

thx but i am not breaking up the ud pp set. either i trade it as a whole or i am going to sit on it.

while that is an outstanding offer, i can't see my self breaking up the set for 3 cards which i already have dups of. thx anyways

Ok, sorry for the inconvienence. I have the Greinke, Greene (Khalil which are red hot), Moore, and 3 Hermidas so I needed the Kazmir. If you deciede to break it email me.

Not sure if you need it, but I have a Donruss Recollection collection auto of Tommy John in Angels uniform #/31. I'm interested in any of these cards of yours:

2001 team topps legends Frank Robinson
    2001 team topps legends Gaylord Perry 1962
    2003 donruss signature series los Bob Feller
    2003/4 just rookies Jeremy Reed #/375

LMK if you need it, and if so, if you'd trade any of those.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast