Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Got my packs from BGray today.

Heyas everyone. Just wanted to let BGray and you Hockey fans know that I got some packs from the store here and they arrived today. I had got 3 packs of the 2002-03 Topps Chrome Hockey and I think I did pretty well. hehe. Here is what I pulled out of each pack.

Pack 1
    #8 Paul Kariya (regular card)
    #90 Adam Deadmarsh (regular card)
    #101 Chris Osgood (regular card)

#8 Patrick Roy (Patrick Roy Reprint) 1 per 6 packs

Pack 2
    #73 Pierre Turgeon (regular card)
    #124 Bryan McCabe (regular card)
    #161 Dmitri Bykov (RC) 1 per 3 packs

#181 Alexander Frolov 045/100 (RC Black Border Refractor) 1 per 20 packs

Pack 3
    #17 Eric Lindros (regular card)
    #62 Roman Turek (regular card)
    #89 Alexei Kovalev (regular card)
    #180 Pierre-Marc Bouchard (RC) 1 per 3 packs

Over all for 3 packs I beat the odds. With the second pack I opened being the best. Now all I need to do is figure out who these guys are. hehe. Thanks BGray for the great shipping and when I get more points I will be getting more packs. Until then always remember to have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. Since radioheadfloyd pointed out the mistake I had made, it looks like I did a better job with the cards then I thought. hehe. :D

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nice Job Mookie!! I love Topps Chrome Hockey!

Is that Frolov cards the black border one?? ;)

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    Nice Job Mookie!! I love Topps Chrome Hockey!

Is that Frolov cards the black border one?? ;)
    Heyas and thank you. This was the first time I have ever opened any Topps Chrome Hockey and they look great. And the Frolov is the Black Border one. Opppps. hehe. I need to edit my post above cause I over looked that they were different. hehe. Thanks for asking that question. Take care and if anyone has any interests in any of the cards just let me know. I am always looking for J.R. Redmond Football cards. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

4. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    That is great! That card has a BV of $30. Congratulations again.

Cool. I can't complain about that. hehe. If no one wants to trade for it then I know what to use for my next Hockey contest. hehe. In which I better do a better job this time around. hehe. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin

just curious as to how the point sysem works. Sorry I'm new around here and couldn't find it anywhere else.

you earn points and when you have enough you can 'buy' things like packs and stuff from the store...

damn it mookie - i was goin after those packs. next time you make a contest, make it easy so i can get the Frolov.

Originally posted by thornton19
    just curious as to how the point sysem works. Sorry I'm new around here and couldn't find it anywhere else.
    Heyas thornton. For every post you make you will recieve a point and for every person the you refer to the forum here and they sign up and use you as the referer you get 30 points. Also there are contests that are ran through the SportsCard Forum Games and Contests where you can win points. If you have any futher questions don't hesitate to PM one of the MODs. They are all great here and will help you out as much as they can. Take care and hope to see more of your posts. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Originally posted by Jakeklock0019
    damn it mookie - i was goin after those packs. next time you make a contest, make it easy so i can get the Frolov.
    Heyas Jake. I am sure that there are more packs in the store for ya. That is if I don't get them first. hehe. But I am sure that you will get them before me. And with the Frolov card, I need to make sure that I make the next contest I do harder then what I have done. All the contests I have done so far have been way to easy with the last Hockey one being the easiest. hehe. But until I do the contest it is open for trade. If you want to trade for it then I will be happy to listen to any offer(s). The main players I would look at for it are from football though. They are J.R. Redmond (Patriots), Laveranues Coles (Jets/Redskins), Ronald Curry (Raiders), Larry Johnson (can't remember team) and 2000 Playoff Contenders Autos. If you have any of those or think you can get any of those just let me know and we can see if we can work anything out. If not then get ready for a contest in prolly a couple of weeks. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

what about vikings cards? i have lots of commons, rc's, and small inserts of moss, carter, culpepper, cunningham (!), smith, etc etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast