Ive got a few binders full of old baseball/football/hockey/basketball cards

They are around year 91-95

Some brands are:

upperdeck
    Ultra fleer
    Classic
    ACtion pack
    Skybox

I dont know what these cards are worth since I dont know anything about cards, I just found my old collection for along time ago.

So what do I do?

If you want to check out what they are worth , Goto Beckett.com and you can see what they are worth.YOu can only do 1 card at a time(a little time consuming)

If you don't care what they are worth and want to sell them. Let me know what you have for hockey and i can see if i need any.

Thanks
    cliff

By the way "WELCOME to the site"

sandboy - I get autographs in person and i was wondering if you could please give me some cards for free if you don't need them....

Isnt there any easier way to see if these cards are worth something or not? I cant pay a sportscard store liek 10 bucks just to skim over my collection and see if I can get money? Ive got all sorts of brands and stuff.

If they're from 91-95, you're probably better off just lighting them all on fire than trying to make money off of them. It would probably cost more to get them appraised (or even buy a beckett) than you could sell them for.

i got a Beckett from the library. i have a score 1990 Ryan Sandberg card that i found out was an error card! worth $8 bucks! if i had 25 bucks, i'd go buy one. they'er worth every penny.

Originally posted by DMILES
    sandboy - I get autographs in person and i was wondering if you could please give me some cards for free if you don't need them....
    if u pay for shipping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast