Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickelson Wins the Masters!!

Mickelson Wins the Masters!!

Finally Phil Mickelson won his 1st major and what better place to do it then at Augusta. Clutch birdie putt on eighteen to slingshot himself past Ernie Els giving him the green jacket. Great to see him win one, hopefully this will allow him to win some more. Congrats on a well deserved victory to Phil! Anyone else watch the finish?

I saw part of it (didn't get to see the end). I can't think of a better and more deserving person to win. Great job by Phil!

That was an amazing end to a tourny! IThe putt was like a basketball going around the hoop but only with golf! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and when I saw him sink the birdie put, I was sooo happy!

Jason

I saw the whole round. Living here in Augusta, the Masters tournament is unreal. Watching how awesome the course looks on TV does no justice. The scenery at Augusta National will WOW you. People from all over the world come here to see it and its said to be the toughest ticket in sports. I had practice round tickets and those are $35 a piece. The Real round badges are pretty much impossible to get. I think there is something like a 30 year waiting list for badges. My uncle gets 6 badges each year and he sells them to this guy for $5000.

I'm glad Phil got the win. He rented my friends house out to stay in a few years ago and my Mom cooked for him. I did some yardwork and he gives a great tip!

I try watching golf..but usually end up dozing off

lol

now that Mickelson has won....who's the best golfer never to have won a PGA Major?

Originally posted by podstock
    I try watching golf..but usually end up dozing off

lol

now that Mickelson has won....who's the best golfer never to have won a PGA Major?
    me :D

What a great battle down the stretch that was between Mickelson,Els, and Choi.

I'm just a casual golf fan but that was some of the best golf I've ever watched. Those 2 hole-in-ones were awesome too.

It was for a change fun to watch Im glad to see Phil win a Master, GOOD JOB PHIL!

i enjoyed how he conducted himself all day.. you could tell he was having fun and he was smiling and looking around almost in awe of everything.. im very happy to see him win one though...

BTW whatever happened to that tiger guy? he cant win big ones recently

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast