Michael Jordan RC to sell!!! LOW PRICE

I have a Michael Jordan RC card to sell on Ebay. I got it in a box of hockey card I received. As I'm a hockey collector didn't know this forum before, I put it on Ebay. If you're interested, here's the link. It's curently at 50$US.

Link to he Jordan RC card

this is not a rookie....Look on the back of the card..it says 1994-1995 and then 1995-1996...thats not a rookie card if I'm looking at it right

FOR football_3304

Where do you see 94-95 and 95-95?? On the scan I see 84-85 and 85-86 and on the real card (not the scan) I see 84-85 and 85-86 with a copyright 1986. Let me know where you saw 94-95 and 95-96.

Thanks

Rémi

no, lepape2000 is correct, it is MJ's 1986 fleer rc.

lepape2000 you need to research to make sure that it is not a counterfeit. There were tons being made of this card. I think you can tell by the font on the card if its correct. If you pulled it out of a fleer pack it is probably real. If it came out of somewhere else, I would be skeptical. None the less its an awesome card

FOR donprimo

Yes I know there's a lot of fake card but as I saw in my research, most of the fake are in very good shape and most of them are graded. Mine is not graded and as you can see, it's not mint so I'm pretty sure it's a real one. I got it in a box I bought where there had Mario Lemieux RC, Patrick Roy RC and Steve Yzerman RC so if there was a true RC of these great hockey players, there's a good chance that the Jordan is real too.

Thanks

Rémi