Thread: wtb or trade for Lakers

wtb or trade for Lakers

lmk what you have thanks

I'm still holding that laker lot of rc's and GU for you. I'll sell it for under 25% bv if you are interested in buying. I can send you the list if you need a refresher...plus I have hundreds of new KObe and shaq since I made that list - lmk
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

matt pm me the list again we never could work out a deal huh well i have gotten* a few new things

2001 lmk what lakers you have i have a couple gu i can trade thanks

02-03 Topps Jersey Edition of Kareem Rush gu rc interested?

I ahve a 03-04 Pristine Recruit Relic of Briank Cook and Luke Walton up for trade or sell. Bv of 24 total looking for tmac,yao, or uncommon refractors from 03-04 Pristine or autos from 03-04 Pristine. If selling I sell for 30 percent of bv

Shaq PSA 9 Ultra rc for sale- lmk..........Scott
    topps chrome havelist- raiders/redskins- Hidden Content
    Set wantlist-Hidden Content

raider scott i am not looking for graded cards at this time thanks though
    battie check my site and lmk i need the walton the most thanks

I'd be looking to sell, there was a jamal samson rc dual jersey and a dfish #'d jersey. I don't have the list anymore, but if you are interested in buying, i can build up a new one. I'll sell the jersey cards at about 1/4 book and the other cards you need at 10% book. I know there will quite a few you need...kobe's, payton ud plexiglass card, payton sp signature #'d/100, many many more, just lmk, thanks
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

I dont see anything I really want o btw I also got an Ime Udoka auto from Bowman Sig if you are interested in that. If oyu want you could buy I sell for 30 percent of beckett bv, but if you got any tmac,wade,yao cards or autos from 03-04 Pristine or 03-04 Fleer Showcase lmk Im interested in those