Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards

do you have any malone/stockton game used

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Hey - sorry for the delay. I wanted to do a deal for a couple gu cards. I had the shammond williams auto collector's edge card. You wanted to know what tayshaun prince cards I have - I have a topps xpectations rc and a pristine rc. So what do you say? my tarheels (&prince & williams auto) for a couple of you gu cards. I'll go 3-1 in your favor - lmk and I'll start pulling heels - thanks!
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about this
    prince rc's
    williams auto
    for
    MORRIS PETERSON 02/03 fleer ultra ''o'' jerseys
    01/02 fleer ultra michael bradley rc #/2222 deal

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was hoping to make a larger deal than that. Are you interested in doing that? I was hoping to unload a lot of tarheels for a couple GU and the shammond williams - book would be way, way, way in your favor. I getting out of b-ball except for gu, so I don't mind taking a bath. I forgot I also havea haywood 01 upper deck flight team rc #'d/500 that is graded gem mint ten by psa. any interest? what do you think it's worth?

SCF Rewards
    Country

don't know bv
    MORRIS PETERSON 02/03 fleer ultra ''o'' jerseys
    DARIUS MILES 02/03 flair court kings bv 12

these are the only avaible but i still have some autos i wouldn't mind trdaing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Dude honestly, not to sound like an ™™™, but if you like those players at least learn how to spell their names.

Shawn May, It is Sean May.
    Shawn McCants, It is Rashad McCants.

Secondly, I have a decent amount of cards of Rasheed, Jamison, Carter, some Jordans, and I have about 125 of one Tarheel but I collect him so I wont offer any unless you want doubles of what I have.

I will get you a list when I get the time during the week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wolf - can you pm me the list of cards you have for trade?
    I'll give you 3x in tarheels in return (mostly higher end inserts of vc, stack, haywood rc's, the prince rc's u wanted and the shammond auto)

bravesfan - "not to sound like an ™™™" but you never got back to be about the 03-04 topps chrome I'm holding for you. You wanted some rc's, had centering issues and wanted well-centered ones, I sent you a list. You also wanted a list of refractors - I sent that to you and never heard... here it is again:

BravesFan4Life
    I also have these other refractors from this year
    #12 bobby Jackson
    #37 dunleavy
    #103 arenas
    #163 mcleod
    #64 black refractor jason williams (grizz) #296/500
    #57 gold refractor ron artest (#82/99)

I'll set them aside with the other chromes you wanted but please lmk soon. other people want the korvers, etc. I'll sell these for a little over 10% BV, too. Thanks
    pm me so we can get off this guys thread - I pm'd you several times and never heard - hopefully you'll see this...

wolf - sorry for hijacking the thread - at least it gets bumped!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry braves fan and matt curren can you get me a list of the cards
    oh bravefan got cards thanks i'll send on wed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm trying to avoid making a long list of cards - can you lmk what autos you have left. I'm trying to do a bulk deal - something like you give up $50 in GU/aut'o's and I give u $150-200 in heels, stars only (and the shammond auto - also I think I have a rick fox auto in a tarheels uni) They'll all be nice cards $5-10 bv at least. You will be happy - I just don't want to have to list them all. If that has potential for you - I can get general list together. Ijust have spent too many hours pulling cards and typing out lists for people who never get back to me - hope u understand - thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i under stand
    well i would rather not trade 50 $$ worth of gu or auto but i'll trade two gu the ones i listed for the ones i really need

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast