Lightbulb RC, Inserts, Short-Print, Game-Used, Autographs, 1999 MLB Fleer Update Set for SALE!

If you're looking for AFFORDABLE Rookie Cards, Inserts, Short-Prints in baseball, basketball, or football, please check out my site.
    All cards on the site, including game-used and AUTOs, have been discounted from their previous price as a clearance to make way for new stuff. The site has been updated and has some new stuff on there, including factory sealed boxed sets of 1999 Topps Chrome Traded MLB and 1999 Fleer Tradition Update.
    I'm also open to trades. Please check the website for details.

Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/phillybro15/card/site.htmldiscounted

wolf - Sure, I can hold the Kearns for you. Total would be $2.75 including shipping in a bubble mailer. If you decide you would like more cards, I won't charge you extra for shipping. Please send me a PM on how you would like to make the payment. Thanks.

I am interested in trading for the following...

Chipper Jones 2001 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #21
    Chipper Jones 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity #21/50 (RARE)
    1999 Fleer Tradition Update Sealed Set

PLMK what you see off my site, I am most interested in the Update Set. www.freewebs.com/mycards2244/ Thanks

Henry

Vintage2244,

just wanted to know if you got my PM. let me know when you get a chance. thanks.

ACBaseball30,
    I'm asking $8.00 on the site, but I am willing to sell it to you for $6.00 delivered. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.