Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some Really Important TTM Questions!

Okay, I have a few important TTM questions that I need answered as soon as possible if you can! They're sort of different questions, but I need them answered if you can help me. I greatly appreciate the help. Here are my questions;

1) Does Elliot Sadler sign TTM?

2) Will he sign through his fan club, even if you aren't a member of the fan club?

3) If he signs through his fan club, how long does it usually take to get your items back?

4) Do you have to get your cards hand-cancelled so they don't get bent/damaged?

I need these questions answered ASAP. Thanks a lot for you help, I really appreciate it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Answer to #4 - use a top loader when sending your card. Just hope the auto dries (if a sharpie or marker is used ) before it goes into the loader.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 01Crewzer's Items on eBay

I willing to say he signs TTM. I really don't know of too may Nascar guys that don't sign other than Gordon, Stewart, Earnhardt Jr and a few others. I would say send something small at first, a card or something. That way if it don't come back, your not out much. As far as getting your cards hand-cancelled, I always use a plain white envelope(just throw the card in) and have never had one come back damaged. As for how long it takes, I have always waited anywhere for 3-6 months before getting stuff back. Goodluck!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

He Signs Great TTM

Both Fan Club & GEM

You Do Not Have To Join Club

I Have Never Used a Toploader You Can Used a Couple Index Cards Around The Card

It Takes 30 To 65 Days

Goodluck

Mike