Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Erase Georgia From Your Polls

...and while your at that, erase Jim Harrick's name from the coaches who have jobs. Georgia is out of the SEC Tourny and NCAA Tourny (self imposed) and Harrick will be/has been fired. Sad loss in my opinion because I always liked the guy as a coach. Here's the ESPN article : http://msn.espn.go.com/ncb/news/2003/0310/1521316.html

SCF Rewards

That crook has finally gotten what he's "dodged" for all these years. Georgia is finally getting what they deserved for hiring an admitted cheater (at UCLA). Not to mention he "sold" a car to Baron Davis's "sister". And the stuff at URI, too? Tark barely has anything on this guy.

SCF Rewards

trouble has followed this guy everywhere and hes finally getting what he deserves...i just feel bad for the team

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

cant feel to bad for harrick he had alot of chances same old story

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

after reading that article he had it coming...it was only a matter of time!!