Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone interested in a Ty Cobb card #3/4?

It is out of last years DK series and is the Recollection Collection card. They bought back 4 of the 83 Donruss Diamond Kings cards and numbered them. I have #3/4

PLMK if interested and what you have for trade bait.

Obviously there is no BV on this because there are only 4 of them, but if I get a good offer, maybe we can work out a deal.

I had this and my Pujols 2001 Donruss Baseball's Best Silver RC #R97 (BV$80) Sold to a member here, but I never got the money from them so the Cobb is back out in the open and available.

Thanks and PLMK

Jim

I want that Pujols. Would you trade it for a Pujols jerey bv 25 and a Pujols rc bv 25 and something else? PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

No thanks man. I do not wanna trade a RC for less than 1 card of equal value unless I get one more valuable that I have to add a few things to even it out on my end. Thanks anyhow.

Jim

Besides, I am gonna send it out to get graded as 1 of my 2 cards for my free grading certificate unless I make a deal REALLY soon on it. I am really in no rush to trade it away tho.

Guys, if I decide to get rid of the Pujols, I will make a post. I wanna keep this one on focus for the Cobb card. Thanks

Jim

I am how much in bv you want for it? LMK and also if you can hop on aim im me at ChrisGervais32

dunno, if you have sum stuff I like maybe we can haggle from there
    my IM is the same as name here

Jim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast