CCAuction: James Stewart Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor /50

Yup thats right its numbered to only 50! So I guess I must be crazy to sell this for CC..lol.. oh well.. on with the auction..

James Stewart 2002 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor #8
    Serial Numbered 18/50

Starting Bid is only 10 cc
    - This Includes S&H -
    Minimum bid incriment is 10 cc

Bidding Starts The Split Second I post this..
    and Ends Saturday the 17th of April 2004 at 10:30 CST

If there are two bids at exactly 10:30 the First of the two will win.. I would also include a picture but my scanner isn't working.. plus this a cool card so It would be a shame to ruin the joy of seeing it firsthand after you've won.. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

sealedpwr, if you would like the card u can have it. if it's ok with sportspatrol. the site hasen't been working to well and i think you would have gotten in your bid in time. so it's only fair u have it.

beaujoe--, Thanks , Either way i am not gonna be to upset. what ever sportspatrol Decides will be alright with me.

But thanks for the great gesture, that is why this site is #1.

sealedpwr.. you win it.. The site was down and stuff so since its okay with beaujoe.. 70cc.. and its yours

sealedpwr, it's no trouble at all. i'm glad your happy.