Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Martin StLouis. Wish there had been more autos on it but you can't get it all : )

I don't trust in person autos when they come from someone I don't know though so I will verify it somehow. (Actually traded for this one on the McFarlane figures board)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Alright I got it in hand!! Beautiful. A COA is included too which kind of puzzles me. It's dated March 11, 2004, Certificate no 00995, and issued by Bruno Persichilli (which is not the name of the trader).

I normally pay no attention to COA from private persons cause it means squat, but it looks more serious then that. Anyone recognise the name?

Oh, and what place is the best to turn to, verifying these autos? PSA? Steiner?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Awesome pick even though it is the worst moment in history (not really history, but you know what I mean) for my Penguins. And that little 'btw' comment, are you trying to say something about my favorite piece that I posted? Just wondering, because if so, you didn't really need to shoot me down twice like that in one post, haha.

Not trying to offend or start anything....lol. Thanks for Conks and Hossa BTW... Any chance your going to the Wings Pens game in Feb I'm driving in from Jersey to see it!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See cujofan2000's Items on eBay

My favorite piece of memorabilia is my CuJo autographed game used glove. I aquired the glove from the Flames last summer. Then in November I got CuJo to sign the glove. I got the glove signed at the Leafs pre-game practice at the Dome. I actually got to sit on the bench for the Leafs pre game practice. I had an awsome time with CuJo, he talked to me before practice, after practice and then again after practice after he had got out of his gear. He also gave me one of his sticks, and signed it as well.

Here is a pic of Cujo and I at the practice:

A pic of CuJo during the practice:

The glove before it was signed:

The signed glove:

Cheers
    Connie

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Martin StLouis. Wish there had been more autos on it but you can't get it all : )

I don't trust in person autos when they come from someone I don't know though so I will verify it somehow. (Actually traded for this one on the McFarlane figures board)

All the autos in the picture look authentic but I'm no pro by any means.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Connie that is an awesome story about CuJo! He seems like a really great guy!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

FsPen that is so cool!!! Awesome story and awesome friend to get that you! Messier seems pretty cool. He got a bad rep in Vancouver though because of what he didn't help the Canucks while he played here.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Luke and Eric those are awesome signed photos and some great stories to go with them!!!

Josh that Chris Osgood personalized signature to you is great! That was a sweet save he made to stop Hossa!

I don't have any like these that I got in person. Hopefully will get one of Sundin in person now that he is a Canuck!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

My favorite piece of memorabilia is my CuJo autographed game used glove. I aquired the glove from the Flames last summer. Then in November I got CuJo to sign the glove. I got the glove signed at the Leafs pre-game practice at the Dome. I actually got to sit on the bench for the Leafs pre game practice. I had an awsome time with CuJo, he talked to me before practice, after practice and then again after practice after he had got out of his gear. He also gave me one of his sticks, and signed it as well.

The signed glove:

Cheers
    Connie

Stick and a full glove all game used and autograph is awsome. Thank you for sharing this story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Cool to see the late Eddie Johnston on that Team Canada poster...
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 01-16-2009 at 08:17 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast