Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

Show off your favorite piece of hockey memorabilia here!!

I thought this would be a cool topic to see everyone's favorite piece of memorabilia. Hockey cards DO NOT count in this thread, so show off anything but hockey cards here. Basically show a picture and then tell a story if there is a cool story behind it! I will start with my piece of memorabilia:

Sorry for the semi-blur, my retarded camera couldn't decide where to focus. Anyways, this 8x10 is obviously the winter classic team which I have autographed by Dany Sabourin, Maxime Talbot, Georges Laraque, Brooks Orpik, Adam Hall, Jeff Taffe, Petr Sykora, Sergei Gonchar, Evgeni Malkin, and Sidney Crosby!

Somehow my girlfriend and I managed to get these signatures by attending only two practices. We also were able to get a picture taken with Sidney Crosby, which was amazing.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Team Canada with a few notable auto like Grtzky, Brodeur, Sakic, Lindros (yes he did sign a few), Fleury is fading a bit, the image also do not show it but still show on the sheet.

My sister work for the Jean Coutu Group and knew a rep that would happen to go to a practice fo the team and was able to bring her these auto.

I put this thread as a sticky. Will be sweet to see what come out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See artopassion's Items on eBay

wow,nice and very interesting thread.
    good idea!

Country

That is one sick piece of memorabilia CoolHandLuke! I am amazed. Also, thanks for making this a sticky.. great idea.

Come on people, show us what you have, dont be shy now!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Have quite a bit of puck and pics but this is my fav pic and it's the only one I have peronalized so here's the last second of the finals last year, and btw all players in the pic are curently Wings!!!!!

Country

Have quite a bit of puck and pics but this is my fav pic and it's the only one I have peronalized so here's the last second of the finals last year, and btw all players in the pic are curently Wings!!!!!

Awesome pick even though it is the worst moment in history (not really history, but you know what I mean) for my Penguins. And that little 'btw' comment, are you trying to say something about my favorite piece that I posted? Just wondering, because if so, you didn't really need to shoot me down twice like that in one post, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a great thread. Good idea.

My favorite piece of memorablia is the autographed puck from Mark Messier. The story behind the signed puck is pretty cool. A close actor friend in Vancouver recently scored a role in Slap Shot 3: The Junior League. He plays the character of "Precious" in the movie (in case anyone is interested). He got the opportunity to to meet Messier, Gilmour, and Leslie Nielsen. Well, this actor buddy thought enough of me to stuff a puck in his pocket and ask for the autograph over dinner with Mess (an experiance itself, I'm sure ). Its definitely one of the more thoughtful gifts I've ever recieved - Messier is my favorite player, its personalized, it has a story behind it, and he even included the "N.Y.R" because my buddy told Mess how big a Ranger fan I am...

A group picture, for a little more proof... My buddy is wearing the hat the middle.

Here is my friend again in full gear... 2nd on the left.

Last edited by Fspen; 12-19-2008 at 11:17 PM.

Country

hahaha wow... that is a pretty impressive story right there! Awesome personalized auto as well!

Keep them coming guys

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

I soon got this in my hand, and when I do I'll save up and send it to PSA or Steiner, I *think* it's authentic? It'll be my 2nd best auto ever (1st is a personalised Forsberg photo). Traded a Crosby and a Ovechkin signed photos for it.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Nice picture and auto, this is a great piece of collection.

What auto is it in blue on the top?

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast