Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for these USA cards

Looking for these USA cards

I am looking for any of the following:

2002: Kyle Sleeth, Conor Jackson, Michael Aubrey, Carlos Quentin, Dustin Pedroia, Phillip Humber, Aaron Hill

2003: Justin Verlander, Dustin Pedroia, Stephen Head, Jered Weaver, Jeff Larish, Justin Orenduff, Tyler Greene

Please let me know if anyone has any. Thanks. Michael
    Last edited by mike1870; 04-14-2004 at 09:09 PM.

2002 Upper Deck Rookie Update USA Future Watch Swatches Michael Aubrey jsy #US-MA

i have this, lmk if you need it

Jeff

Very very interested. Please check out my tradelist and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks. Michael

2001 Fleer Autographics Shea Hillenbrand AUTO

2001 Bowman's Best Jonathan Johnson Exclusive RC AUTO-is he in tigers uniform?

i like these

Jeff

The Jonathan Johnson is not the Orioles pitcher who is now with the Tigers. It is Jonathan (J.J) Johnson, an outfield prospect for the Cubs. Please let me know if you are still interested. Thanks. Michael

I have multiples of the 02 SP Aaron Hill and Pedroia. I also have multiples on all the Jered WEeaver 03 autos except for the one #ed/150. I want 03 USA baseball in return. Either autos or UD Finite USA Stars and Stripes. Thanks

I have these that I remember right now:

2003 Finite Stars & Stripes Eric Patterson and Stephen Register (BV$8 each)

I have others I will let you know. I would like just the Pedroia and Hill. I know I don't have enough to get any Weavers.

Michael

Yes, it is in good shape. Please PM me your address.

cbrandtw: I also have a 2003 Finite Stars & Stripes Mike Nickleas Jersey to trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast