Ultimate Collection Pack Bust "Just Great"

Hey I just opened a pack of ultimate collection here is what I pulled.

Base:
    Allen Iverson 174/750
    Michael Jordan 439/750
    Juwon Howard 516/750

Auto:
    Kobe Bryant (Like I want this oh well)

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

LOL I know its a good break and all but Kobe..... cmon. Anyways its on ebay. I would be willing to take it off for a trade or cash deal I am only looking for Sacramento Kings auto cards.

Very nice on the Kobe. What's your ebay ID anyway? I may bid on it.

wow. that kinda hurts lol
    id love it considering im an oh-so-evil-Lakers-fan ;)

if you'd want a $200 hill auto or $250 hill patch, ive a Peja and Bibby i could move but they only book $20 each :(

Sorry bddr not interested in those I am sort of a Kings only person and I sell all of the rest. If anyone has any really high end autos of the kings I will be interested.

Hey I feel sort of alone here.... there has to be other people that busted ultimate collection on this forum.

Nice pull....Hopefully it will sell high and you can pick up a sweet Kings auto :D