Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

Upper Deck Problem ARRGGGHHH!!!

This is what Upper Deck gave me as a replacement to my damaged Joe DiMaggio Autographed Poster. I had every intention of framing this poster and placing it in my office and keeping it until the day I die... and they replace it with a bunch of gu and graded cards. They did not ask me if this is what i wanted, they just sent it. Should I send it back?

01 UD Game Gear Rookie jsy Vick $120
    99-00 UD Century Legends Legendary Jsys Bird $120
    01 UD #239 Vick BGS 9 $50
    03 Upper Deck City Heights LeBron James $15

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have heard of other people having problems with this joe dimaggio auto post from upper deck........I would write them an email or possibly a letter telling them where your comming from. and that you had big intentions with it..maybe bargain and try tand get a sosa auto of some sort...because they really ripped you.

hope this helps

-jake-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I'd send it back. I'm sure they have a bunch of DiMaggio stuff available to compensate you with (or at least something close). Maybe send them a nice little email first showing your disapproval and letting them know that the cards they sent are being returned.

Brett
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Agree with the two above. I'd call them first before sending though.

SCF Rewards

send it back, that stuff is crap compared to a joe dimaggio autograph

SCF Rewards
    See jason92334's Items on eBay

even though that dimaggio may only book for like $200... dimaggio autographs are becomeing rarer and rarer to come by. you could get well over bv for it and you shold argue with the amount they are giving you