Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Country

how about i hit you over the head with a steel chair and see if you can get up minutes after and still be able to keep fighting someone and its not like its just once every week that happens if it was real i would be surprised if most of those guys lasted a month.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When a boxer who is a real trained fighter gets hit with a punch straight to the face they go down. There is no way in hell that these guys can just take punches in the face.

They are almost all on steroids. The only wrestler I ever really liked was the big show because he wasnt on steroids he was just huge.

I have many biographies of wrestlers and used to read them so dont say I havnt. You cannot get hit with a steel chair and not be out cold or dead. They are people on steroids not superheroes.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

When a boxer who is a real trained fighter gets hit with a punch straight to the face they go down. There is no way in hell that these guys can just take punches in the face.

They are almost all on steroids. The only wrestler I ever really liked was the big show because he wasnt on steroids he was just huge.

I have many biographies of wrestlers and used to read them so dont say I havnt. You cannot get hit with a steel chair and not be out cold or dead. They are people on steroids not superheroes.

they dont hit them with all there power, but they will say sometimes they barely even get up from shots, if you already think its fake no one can make you think differently, but you ask any wrestler if its fake and they will say no, just ask Hulk Hogan..lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are not all on steroids. WWE has a wellness policy where they test for drugs and steroids. If they failed the test most likely the names would be made public. So dont make a statement like that if you just judge on their appearence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not gonna go and call up a 350 pound jacked crazy old man and insult him.

But if wrestling was real someone would die every episode.

Most wrestlers were either college wrestlers or did some other type of fighting but they were not good enough to go pro so they joined a wrestling entertaining league.

Fake wrestling is for entertainment not for violence.

Country

obviously theyre going to say its real its their job theyre not just going to say yeah everything i do is fake none of it actually happens. honestly if you have any common sense you can tell its fake people being hit by steel chairs just taking punches to the face having cage matches?? are you kidding me if you honestly think stuff like that is real i almost feel bad for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are not all on steroids. WWE has a wellness policy where they test for drugs and steroids. If they failed the test most likely the names would be made public. So dont make a statement like that if you just judge on their appearence.

11 wwe wrestlers were caught on steroids about a year ago. It is not hard to pass the tests when obviously the wwe does not want their members to get caught.

Country

not on steroids??? tell me how do guys like batista get that jacked or anyone that does wrestling you have shows every week and your always traveling or doing advertising where do these guys get so much free time to go hit the gym and get muscles that big?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

obviously theyre going to say its real its their job theyre not just going to say yeah everything i do is fake none of it actually happens. honestly if you have any common sense you can tell its fake people being hit by steel chairs just taking punches to the face having cage matches?? are you kidding me if you honestly think stuff like that is real i almost feel bad for you.

i didnt say its all real, but the cage they fight in is steel, elimination chambers are real steel and metal and that stuff does hurt, like i said to the other guy i nor anyone is going to change your opinion on this, but for you to think its ALL fake is absurd.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not on steroids??? tell me how do guys like batista get that jacked or anyone that does wrestling you have shows every week and your always traveling or doing advertising where do these guys get so much free time to go hit the gym and get muscles that big?

Im not denying that some of them are on steroids. Most of them are on them because they get injured and it helps them recover.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast