Question What would a box of the following sell for?

Heyas everyone. Quick question about some boxes of cards. I am wondering what the going price is for the following:

2004 Fleer Platinum Baseball Hobby Box - 18 packs per box, 7 cards per pack, 4 Jumbo packs per box, 20 cards per jumbo pack

2003 Fleer Box Score Baseball Hobby Box - 18 packs per box, 7 cards per pack

2004 Topps Chrome Series 1 Baseball Hobby Box - 24 packs per box, 4 cards per pack (also has a hot pack)

2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Baseball Hobby Box - One box topper per box, two mini-boxes per box, 9 packs per mini box, 6 cards per pack

2003/04 Upper Deck Honor Roll Basketball Box - 24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack

2001 Playoff Honors Football Hobby Box - 16 packs, 6 cards per pack

Any and all insight on these boxes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. Here is another box I wanted to ask about:

2001 Pacific Private Stock Titanium Football Hobby Box - 6 packs per box, 4 cards per pack (1 double sided jersey per pack)

Thanks again for any and all info. :)

i got a fleer platinum box for 49$ shipped on the bay, and playoff absolute baseball has been selling for around 80, i dunno about the others tho

Hey, I was just recently looking at dacardworld.com and coincidently I was interested into buyings lots of the same boxes as you.

2004 Fleer Platinum Baseball Hobby Box -$40.95

2003 Fleer Box Score Baseball Hobby Box -$39

2004 Topps Chrome Series 1 Baseball Hobby Box -$58

2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Baseball Hobby Box -$82.95

2003/04 Upper Deck Honor Roll Basketball Box -$61

2001 Playoff Honors Football Hobby Box -$105

2001 Pacific Private Stock Titanium Football Hobby Box -$64

**All prices are from dacardworld.com

I think this is what you were looking for, but if it wasn't, then sorry:)

Jason

Heyas bravesfan86 and Jason. Thanks for your input on my questions. And Jason, yeah that was pretty much what I was looking for. hehe. Just some type of guide to help me along. hehe. Now there is 2 box prices that have me a little confused. To me they just seem to be a bit off but as you know I know nothing on the prices. hehe. The 2 I am talking about are the 2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Baseball Hobby Box and the 2001 Playoff Honors Football Hobby Box. I would of thought that the Baseball bo would have been more and the Football one would have been less. hehe. Go figure.

Thanks for the input thus far. If any others have input please bring it along. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Well, I'm guessing that the 2001 Playoff Honors is so expensive because you've got the chance to get a Vick RC or even better his autograph and the 2003 Absolute Memorbilia is cheaper because there aren't many good rookies in that year. Oh yea, on dacardworld, you can buy a mini-box for $25 of Absolute memorbilia, you can buy the box topper which is the etched glass for $49, or you can buy the 2 mini-boxes plus the etched glass for the $82.95.

I dont know though, but hope this helps!

Jason

Huh. I somewhat thought of that with the 2001 Playoff Honors cause of Vick but knew nothing to base the 2003 Absolute Memorbilia off of. hehe. Never got into baseball so you could pretty much name any Joe Schmoe from that year and I would have no clue of who it is. hehe. But yeah I will have to keep that in mind for the Playoff Honors though. Thanks. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

Hehe. Dang. I don't know how much higher I can go on this box. It is up to $66.55 at the moment. And if you could not guess it is for a 2001 Playoff Honors Football Hobby Box. hehe. Not sure if I am going to bid anymore but if I do wish me luck. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin