Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See kylehess941's Items on eBay

Smile What a great day!.........

I was at my local flea market today and was looking at some cards. The guy had 3 cases with a lot of game used and autographs in every case, there was one that was all 50% off, one with everything $2, and a case with everything 85% off. I got three cards:

Shannon Stewart 2002 Studio Hats Off game worn hat w/air hole #ed 29/100 bv:$25 paid:$3.75

Luis Aparicio 2001 Fleer Greats Autographs bv:$15 (I thought it was worth $25) paid:$3.75

Hideo Nomo 2003 Bowman Heritage Diamond Cuts game worn jersey w/red string left over from patch bv:$15 paid:$2.00

I've gotten some great deals today!! Check out the scan!

I also won two auctions on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Very nice! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Good job. That Aparicio is a perfect example of why you should always have a current Beckett with you at a show. A dealer may have prices on his cards that are old, or he could just be trying to get over on people....I've seen it both ways. You still got a good deal on a HOF auto though. Just be more careful next time.

you did great!! you should have brought more since it is so cheap

Originally posted by Rick Polus
    Good job. That Aparicio is a perfect example of why you should always have a current Beckett with you at a show. A dealer may have prices on his cards that are old, or he could just be trying to get over on people....I've seen it both ways. You still got a good deal on a HOF auto though. Just be more careful next time.

Yeah, your right. I did have my beckett with me though, I just couldn't find him in it. Anyways, I have been looking for any Aparicio auto. Even if I knew it was worth $15 I still would have gotten it. It is a really nice looking card.

Wow, I have been winning auctions all week! (here is another one)