Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow WTTF: NORTHCUTT, DANNY FARMER, KERRY COLLINS, BOBBY WADE, J.R. TOLVER, KI-JANA CARTER

Also would like to trade for:

Kevin Curtis
    Jason Johnson
    and any Lee Evans, Clarence Farmer and Rashaun Woods cards that come out in '04.

LMK what you have of these players and what you're looking to trade for them. I don't have Montana RC/GU, Marino high-end, low #'d GU/Vick/Tomlinson/Brady RC's/Favre high-end stuff. I just have "normal" cards, since I don't have a big budget to play with.

PLMK what you've got of these players and what you're looking to trade for them and I'll try my hardest to work out a deal.

Thanks again, Dave. :fro:

anyone at all have any of this stuff ?

PLMK, Dave. :fro:

Dave,

I have these Dennis Northcutt cards for trade:
    2000 Topps Gallery Rc #172
    2000 Score Rc #303
    2000 Dominion Rc #208
    2001 Upper Deck #67
    2003 Score #30

I wish i had known you in 2000 when i busted 2 hobby boxes of 2000 Score.....I pulled a Cutt Final Score Rc #'d to like 14 made!!! I traded it to my card shop for a bunch of stuff so it's long gone now :(

Do you have any Tim Couch cards???

lmk

I have alot of Kerry Collins' rookie cards such as Action Packed, Score, etc I think I have a total of about 10-12 I'll make a list if you're interested. I only want cards of hokie players in my sig below...if you can make a list of all of them you have we can work out a trade.

Which Kevin Curtis are you looking for, the Rams WR or the 49ers DB???

wdwain - I could use them all. I don't think I've got any Couch's left though. :( I wish you still had that Northcutt (#'d/24 btw). I missed one and the only one I've seen on the 'bay.

visGT - I've got those Collins already (or at least the couple you listed). I don't think I've got any VT grads either.

Richie - I found a '00 Score Redmond and am trying for a '00 CE T3 #'d/999 and a '01 Private Stock Jersey of Redmond as well.

Thanks again, and, PLMK. Dave. :fro:

wdwain - I'll pass on the CC offer. I still have no clue what it is and what it's for.

Dave. :fro:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast