Headliners, and Starting Lineup Figures....GREAT DEALS! L00K!

I have several Headliners and Starting Lineups for sale.

1) Ken Griffey Jr. 1998 Corinthian Headliner
    Only 20,000 were ever made in the world. This has never been opened, and the box is in Excellent condition. Comes with COA with the following text "This sculpt of Ken Griffey, Jr. of the Seattle Mariners will never be repeated in this form again, and this figurine is one of a total run of 20,000" which also has a signature of Ken Griffey Jr. Not including shipping costs, this retails for $14.50. I am selling for just 11.00 - free shipping.Click here to view a page with this item.

2) Mark McGwire 70 HR 1998 Corinthian Headliner
    This HAS been opened several years ago just to see the condition of the figurine. The FIGURINE is in Almost Mint condition. The box is in Good-Very Good condition, it has some rough edges but no dents, cuts, holes, or openings, and did not affect the Figurine in any way. This comes with a COA with the following text "This special sculpt of Mark McGwire commemorates his breaking the Major League Baseball Single Season Home Run Record and will never be repeated in this form again." Which also has a signature. Not including shipping costs, this retails for 12.50. I am selling for just 10.00 - Free Shipping.
    Click here to view a page with this item.

3) Babe Ruth/Roger Maris 1998 Starting Lineup Classic Doubles
    This is a Starting Lineup Classic Double which includes both Roger Maris and Babe Ruth in one package. This has NEVER been opened, and is in Excellent condition. Included sealed inside of the packaging are 2 Classic Doubles 1998 Edition baseball cards with both players. The retail value for this is 75.00!!!! I am only selling for 35.00 with free shipping! If you buy this, you will have your choice of ANY OTHER ITEM I LIST ON THIS PAGE, and still have free shipping. Click here to view a page with this item listed. Scroll down until you reach Starting Lineup and go towards the end of that section. It will be the 8th from the bottom of the Starting Lineup section, and if you click on that it will bring up a picture. Don't miss out on this great DEAL!!!

4) Babe Ruth 1994 Starting Lineup Cooperstown Collection
    This is a Babe Ruth figurine. The figurine is Babe Ruth as a pitcher for the Redsox and also includes a Cooperstown Collection baseballl card sealed in the packaging. The figuring has never been touched and box has never been opened but does have a small dent in the PLASTIC (not cardboard) in which the doll is inside of. The damaging of the box has not affected the figuring in any way, and the dent is small. The retail price not including shipping is 10.00 but I am selling for 6.00 with free shipping. Please click here to view a page with this item listed.

5) Griffey Jr./Griffey Sr. 1997 Starting Lineup Classic Doubles
    This is a Starting Lineup Classic Double which includes both Ken Griffey Jr. and his father. This is like the other Classic double I have listed - Ruth/Maris. This has never been opened and both the figurines and box are in perfect condition. This also includes 2 Starting Lineup Classic Doubles baseball cards with both players. Please click here to view a page with this item listed.

Please contact me with any questions. I will sell this whole lot for only 50.00 with free shipping, and throw in an Extra Ken Griffey Jr. 1997 Starting Lineup figurine for free. Retail value is over 100.00 for everything. Will sell for 50.00 free shipping. Thank you

Ricky