Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Autographed Baseball

SCF Rewards

Autographed Baseball

I have a collegiete ball that was given to me by a coach, when he quite coaching. It was from his all american days, and was signed by guys that he played with. Of the names on the ball, 22 some played major league at one time or another, 8 are hall of famers. Unfortuently he died before he could go over all the names with me. The names we have identified are: Luke Appling, Joe Torre, Warren Spahn, Bob Feller, Lou Boudreu, Enos Slaughter, Bob Gibson, Johnny Mize, Dick Dietz....thats the ones that come to the top of my head. I will post some pictures and more names of the ball when i get home. Anyone have an idea of what something like this is worth? Not that i would ever sell it, it is more of a momento that i hope to pass on to my kids or grandkids someday. Just curious.

Karl

SCF Rewards

oh sorry about my spelling :D

SCF Rewards

Names i have identified and verified signatures (as compared to signatures i have seen of these guys)
    Gaylord Perry, Andy Pafko, Billy Williams, Bob Feller, Warren Spahn, Lou Bourdreau, Enos Slaughter, Luke Appling, Johnny Mize, Bob Gibson, Dick Dietz, Joe Torre, Johnny Logan.

Names which i have not been able to verify:
    Tony Cloninger, Earl Johnson, Bob Hazle, Billy Hitchcock, Dick/Rich Allen,

Some pictures, some sides didn't turn out, so have to reshoot them.
    First Pic: Slaughter, Dietz, Torre

Second Pic: Johnny Mize

Third Pic: Feller, Williams, Pafko is just out of site on top

Fourth Pic: Gibson

Fifth Pic: Boudreau, Logan, Spahn, Appling