Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What is the best place to make a Tradelist ??

I have a tradelist on the Beckett collector pages right now and I would like to switch to something that is such a pain in the to use. I don't want to mess around with a LOT of HTML.. does anyone know of any sites that would be easy to update and are free?

Thanks a lot

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hi,

Well...I can tell you I am a complete idiot when it comes to messing around on making sites and such, but i found a site where I was able to put together my site in about an hour.
    I'm not quite sure it is what you are looking for, but it couldn't hurt to take a look!

www.20megsfree.com

If you want to see an outlay of what a finished site looks like, just click the link in my sig

Good luck!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Rima -- thanks for that site

I need to get going on setting up my own list, as well

rhyno13
    Geocities

tripod has this thing called page editor it requires no html at all

HIGHLY recommend: freewebs.com --- just got done with my tradelist (mainly hockey, some baseball)

Check it out, with SCF spam of course!:D
    http://www.freewebs.com/jakeklock0019/

Let me know what you think

the one main catch I've noticed are all the pop up ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast