Exclamation Anyone want to Buy/Sell/Trade Autographed Sports Memorabilia

I have been collecting autographed sports memorabilia for about 5 years now - I want to find some other collectors to buy/sell/trade with. I am primarily looking to buy/trade for UDA, Steiner, Mounted Memories, PSA/DNA, Etc. Items - please let me know what you have/what you're looking for. Also, check out my "About Me" Page on Ebay for a bunch of personal pictures of athletes signing for me - thanks for looking

Hi jaredlk

welcome to our board. You'll find that there are quite a number of active traders, and even some dealers (one advertises on the board -- CWsportscards).

And I am moving this thread to the other forum, where folks looking for autos usually go

rhyno13
    Im prety sure you will find alot of people will be interested

Hi. I have a Patrick Roy autographed Avs puck with the inscription "448 wins" for when he passed Sawchuk's record. He also wrote his jersey number "33". It's numbered 19/448. I also have a Ray Bourque half-and-half jersey. It's half an authentic Avs jersey and half an authentic Bruins jersey. The Bruins half is the one on the right with the captain's "C". It's signed on the back jersey number with the inscription "2001 16 W" for when he won the Cup with the Avs. It's numbered out of 277. Both come with Mounted Memories COA cards and tamper proof holograms on the items.

I'm trying to sell or trade them for SF Giants autographed items.

krycekcsm - I am acutally from Phx, AZ so I have some SF Giants items that I've gotten auto'd during spring training. I would possibly be interested in the Roy item. Do you have any Basketball or Baseball Autographs available? Let me know what specifically (players, items, etc) you are looking for and I'll let you know what I can offer - thanks

I have a 8X10 Wood Framed Willie Mays Autograph w/Pic. & Career Stats It Is Cetified,Notorized,and on back of Frame picture of Willie Signing these Which is on a high quality type of museum paper,Also have a 8X10 Pete Rose Commemerative 4192 Base Hit w/pic. of actual hit Autographed by Pete Rose certified,notorized and on back of frame picture of him signing on a high grade museum type paper.

Looking For:
    Authenticated Johny Unitas Autograph Memorabillia

is Unitas all that you're looking for? Havn't done much football in the past so don't have anything to offer there... anything else?!?! I am interested in the Mays - possibly the Rose as well.

DO YOU HAVE ANY BARRY BONDS AUTOGRAPHED BALLS FROM SPRING TRAINING...I am WILLING TO TRADE

I have an autographed Carlos Delgado bat, encased in a bat tube, signed during batting practice this past season; similarily, I have an autographed Vernon Wells ball signed at the same practice. I also have a ton of hockey related autographs if you're interested.

Hi there,
    I dont know what the procedure is here, so I am hoping someone can help me out.
    I live in Australia now and used to play ball in the US with the Dodgers minor league. Anyway , I am only telling you this so you guys will beleive me when I say I have a Signed ball by Sandy Kofax. As you can appreciate this doesnt mean to much to the Aussies. I am pretty sure this would be worth a bit $. Can anybody put me in the right direction to someone who would like to purchase. I also have Rookie cards Minor League first year of the following players.
    Roger Cedaneo
    Felix Rodrigez
    adn a few others

Cheers

Wattsy