Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF WWE Wrestling figures..help me out!

I am looking to trade for some WWE Wrestling figures, My 2 year old son is into wrestling already and I got him a few, and he has a ball with them, So I went out and bought him a wrestling ring lastnight and now he is even more into it he only has 4 right now, so LMK if you have any for trade, they dont have to be in great shape and I would perfer if they were loose and not in package, LMK what you have and what you might be looking for in return..any help would be apprecitated

Thanks

Mike
    Looking for 2009 Score Retro RC's, also Topps & Bowman Chrome Football RC's

I have 20+ figures that are opened. If you have any football cards, we could probably work something out.

knotinmud

unfortunately I don't have any football cards, but a ton of baseball cards. If we can work something out LMK!
    Thanks.
    Mike

I really dont have a list, I have some game used, Rookie cards but very little autos, I do have a 02 Ultimate Collection Roger Clemens jersey card #d to 199 BV-$40 if you are interested, If so LMK what I could get for it, if not interested, LMK a few players you might be interested in

Thanks
    Mike

I could definately use that. I have a buddy that collect Clemens. As far as how much I can give for it, thats all up to you. Let me know how many figures you may need.
    If not the Clemens, I could Austin Kearns, Todd Helton, or Albert Pujols...I dont collect baseball, but I have some friends that do and thats all I know that they collect. LOL

I would have to check if I have any Kearns, Helton or Pujols, for the Clemens, do you think 4 or 5 is fair?..LMK, I know I have a 01 fleer platinum team leaders pujols bv-$15, lmk if interested in that one

thanks

mike

I'd say 5 or 6 for the clemens is fair. Could definately use the Pujols. Let me know if you run across any more. Also, are there any specific wrestlers you are looking for?

I just checked, and the only other Pujols I have a regular base cards, nothing real special, as for wrestlers, I am not really looking for anyone imparticular, If you wouldnt mind listing a few you would trade maybe we can go from there, and actually I am sure my 2 year old son wont really notice who is exactly who anyway..LMK

Thanks

Mike

The Rock - about 4 different
    Stone Cold - about 6 different
    Big Show
    Undertaker (Biker version)
    Hardy Boys (probably keeping all of them)
    X-Pac
    Triple H
    Mankind
    Billy Gunn (probably not appropriate)
    and some more I cant think of.
    But definately want the Clemens and Pujols...lmk how many figures you want for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast