Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country

What Sports card product do you hate that everyone else loves?

Just what the title says. I've always never liked A&G. It seems as though everyone thinks it's so cool. I like regular sized cards, not the mini's they put in sometimes. Your answers are always appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

funny, before I even clicked on the post that was my thought too. It is just so random from mostly baseball players to authors to structures. Yes, I pulled a card of a ferris wheel.....ooooo :)

duwal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

I hate Exquisite Collection. It is a major step in transitioning sports cards into something that is only for the ultra-rich.

Blog Entries
    Country

not a product but i hate rip cards. its a stupid idea imo. damage a card to get another card. i hate redemptions also.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I hate Exquisite Collection. It is a major step in transitioning sports cards into something that is only for the ultra-rich.

I don't have any interest in Exquisite either for the same reason. Ultimate Collection was high enough, but UD really took it to the extreme with Exquisite. The everyday middle-class collector - still probably the dominant demographic in collecting - cannot afford that stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (197)
    Country
    See stevescollectibles9432's Items on eBay

Chrome, gimmicky garbage. I've been in the printing business
    too long.

Collect Hard!,
    RGBII

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

i think ultimate is the most lame stuff of all time........

and CHEAP version of exquisite.. and yes i know ultimate was out first

but i dont like it..

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I have stuf flike the military sub sets in topps football, that garbage has no place in football packs, unless its a retro set or specifically designed otherwise, i want football in my football backs and baseball players in my baseball packs. I also hate cut auto's, theres alot of history beeing destroyed, and vintage players stuff beeing cut up, its not like they wore a million unies like today or had a thousand bats, its disgraceful

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Exquisite. I have only ever owned 4 Exquisite cards and I got rid of them quickly. Only ones I ever want to own are the Oscar cards from the 06-07 set and even then I think they are too expensive.

Blog Entries
    Country

not a product but i hate rip cards. its a stupid idea imo. damage a card to get another card. i hate redemptions also.

Well the reason for redemptions is because they don't have the cards yet that the redemption is good for.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast