New Beckett arrived this afternoon

LMK if anyone wants price updates..... also this is kinda weird but I had subscriptions to Baseball Basketball and Football becketts, I decided to only renew my Football this year as I dont really collect anything else I just by the others to read and keep up to date on the hobby. So this month is the first month of my new football sub and I received Football, Baseball, basketball, Hockey, Vintage and a Yu-Gi-Oh Collector mag......Ive been a subscriber to the 3 above listed mags for over 10 years......you think they are upset cause I cancelled my Baseball and Basketball subs? I thought it was pretty cool, at first I thought maybe they sent me one more month on accident but that doesnt explain the other 3 mags. Oh well Cheers to Beckett. Imma watch a movie now Ill check in a few hours and list whatever prices anyone needs.

Later,
    Ryan
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Whats it say for 2003 Topps Carson Palmer RC and 2003 Fleer Focus Byron Leftwich RC. You shouldnt need the numbers, they are always listed.

2002 Playoff Honors: Joe Namath Honorable Signatures
    2003 SP Authentic Threads Ragone/Carr
    2001 Donruss Classic: Team Threads - Bruce/Holt/Hakim

thx

Palmer $4
    Leftwich $20
    2002 Playoff Honors: Joe Namath Honorable Signatures $80
    2003 SP Authentic Threads Ragone/Carr $15
    2001 Donruss Classic: Team Threads - Bruce/Holt/Hakim $40

Anyone else?
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.

2 more..

2002 Upper Deck: Graded Rookie Jersey's

DeShaun Foster
    Julius Peppers

wondering if they've moved at all, thx

Peppers $25 Foster is unlisted star $12

Guess I should hold onto 'em for a while, thx for update

Hey man, Im just curious if you know of any serious changes by a person to person status or anything like that

thanks
    Jay

Hey Jay, Good question and Im glad you asked I usually post any up or down trends but I guess i forgot this month. Here they are:
    Emmitt Smith, Rich Gannon, Jamal lewis are dropping
    Warren Sapp, T Owens, AJ Feeley, Tim Rattay, Justin McCareins,
    Brian Westbrook, Tom Brady, Vinateri, all Skybox LE rookies are all going up.

Hope this helps,
    Ryan