Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Leaf GU and/or auto

Thought i would give this a try. Preferences are for current players, but will listen to all your offers. Thansk so much for looking.
    Always interested in anything and everything Maple Leafs, especially Keon, Bower, Kennedy and Broda. Main wants are vintage Maple Leaf cut signatures.

hi i se you on beckett lol i got a new edie GU from spx origins # 75/75 03-04 scan available ! and i will sell it for 15-20 US and by the way that eddie is from upper deck series one 03-04 right ?

hey cody - yeah the eddie is from series 1. Was looking to buy using card cash, kind of a monetary system here on sport card forum. would you sell it for cc?
    Always interested in anything and everything Maple Leafs, especially Keon, Bower, Kennedy and Broda. Main wants are vintage Maple Leaf cut signatures.

hey there bud i sure would depending on how much of course!!! and what does CC get me?O and how do i get CC?

if you go to the main page.. i think it is the first thing listed card cash info. click on that and it will tell you all about it. People here use it the same as cash.

sure ok how much will ya give me for it??? thanks and how do i earn it by myself?

they have also set up an auction site recently, where you can use your cc to bid on items.

can earn it by betting, trading, online competitions...

would you take 125 for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast