wheres all the peppers, garrards and currys?

i still need alot of julius peppers, david garrard, and ronald currys......lmk what you have....thanks

I have a Peppers 2002 Topps Pristine All Rookie Team Jersey card #TRRJP plus a few base cards, not sure exactly which ones...LMK if you need it. Thanks!

canseco

my friend just pulled a canseco gu from 04 sp patch edition.lmk kevin

2003 Upper Deck: Graded Jersey's Julius Peppers

lemme know if u need

Re: wheres all the peppers, garrards and currys?

Originally posted by heelsfan4life78
    i still need alot of julius peppers, david garrard, and ronald currys......lmk what you have....thanks
    Nice to see someone else collects Ronald Curry. hehe. Been hard to find stuff of his as of late. hehe. Welp I don't have many cards of his to my collection yet and with that I of course don't have many doubles but I do have 3 cards of his with doubles. Here is what they are:

2002 Bowman Chrome X-Fractor RC /250 #214
    2002 Bowman's Best Red Auto RC /199 #160
    2002 Donruss Elite Status RC /91 #109

I would really like to get Ronald Curry cards in return to help beaf up my collection of his. You know how it is, trade away doubles to get ones you don't have yet. hehe. But if you don't have any extras that you would trade then I would like to get cards of J.R. Redmond, Domanick Davis or Laveranues Coles. WHen ya can let me know if you need any of those above and we can see where to head from there. Till then take care and happy tradings. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

i have these lmk if you need them. thanks. larry

02 dunruss diamond kings # 138 peppers rc silver 066 / 400

02 ud ovation # 109 peppers rc 1284 / 1985
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Peppers:
    Julius Peppers 02 Fleer Boxscore RC

Curry:
    Ron Curry 02 Pacific RC