have this 1/1 for trade..thats right 1/1

Hi i have a ron mercer 98-99 ud ovation card.The 1/1 about it is on the front of the card it doesnt have the upper deck logo on it.I have both card,the right one and the 1/1.It also does not have any of the following,silver on the card as all the cards in the set have, the name is not in siliver,upper deck logo is not on the card,and the ring and inside the ring is not in silver....open to any and all trades on this masterpiece...also does anyone know what the bv on this card would be

Did you contact Upper Deck to be sure this is in fact a one of one or are you just saying that because it's the only YOU have seen?

no i dont have a scan of the cards due to the fact my daughter dropped my scanner and it no longer works.I have not contacted upper deck cause i dont know about how to do that.I have taken the card to 4 local card shops and they said that they have yet to see a card with out the upper deck logo like the one i had.They also stated it looks like the machine fogot to stamp this one card

I have a bumch of old Fleer Ultra like that too.
    I used to have a Bagwell UD RC card I got from a pack w/o the UD hologram.

Originally posted by andrade
    no i dont have a scan of the cards due to the fact my daughter dropped my scanner and it no longer works.I have not contacted upper deck cause i dont know about how to do that.I have taken the card to 4 local card shops and they said that they have yet to see a card with out the upper deck logo like the one i had.They also stated it looks like the machine fogot to stamp this one card
    I'd like to be able to see the card to see what it looks like because it might be a card that they were suppose to destroy that somehow made it into a pack.

Did you pull it from a pack or did you buy it from someone else?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

it was packed pulled.I didnt really notice it until i sat down and started looking at the cards.I noticed that mercer was different from the other one i got in a different pack.I bought 4 packs and got 2 mercers in different packs.

a cheap Veo webcam can be bought at Walmart for 19.95

that way, you can advertise all your cards, and provide scans for folks to see

just a friendly thought

ide like to see if i can get my scanner working first before i buy something i dont need

Originally posted by andrade
    it was packed pulled.I didnt really notice it until i sat down and started looking at the cards.I noticed that mercer was different from the other one i got in a different pack.I bought 4 packs and got 2 mercers in different packs.
    Okay so that rules out somebody playing with the card that previously owned it.

I've seen cards before that were like this that were never suppose to be released but they some how got through into packs.

It could be a replacement for the 1/1. Because while only 1 card is made there have been cases of cards showing up with the SAME # and both were legit.

Companies make back ups of the cards incase they get damaged and somebody wants a replacement.

Maybe this card is a replacement reject card that somehow got into the packs. Or it could be something else.

The only thing I'm sure of is that it is a very rare card.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content