Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Corey Dillon going to the Pats!!

in exchange for a 2nd round draft pick.

WHAT A STEAL!

And they still have 2 first round picks this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Wow that sucks!!! And it looked like New England was going downhill too....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by minew_m

Yeah that's what I was hoping for. Now its going to be another long year for Buffalo with the Pats picking up him and the Dolphins already picking up Boston.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tell me about it. The Bills have been active signing a lot of people for their offensive line. Maybe if they can get a good receiver in the draft they'll be able to compete.

SCF Rewards
    See seamore75's Items on eBay

Wow.

New England has a shot at a third super bowl.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ckretsqrl1's Items on eBay

I was at work when I heard this come over the radio.....all I can say is WOW.....He's talented...as long as there no distractions, life will be good

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Originally posted by minew_m

How in the world do you figure it looked like New England was going downhill? With the picks they have in the draft I expected them to improve and Dominate once again. Now with Dillon on board Im thinking they have a legit shot at 16-0. Im just curious where this leaves Faulk and Smith?
    The Pats made a beleiver out of me last year, and I am gonna go out on a limb here and pick them as Super Bowl Champs again.

Later,
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

I personally am not to sure with the pickup of Dillon. I may see things the wrong way or something but I see nothing great with him. I was looking forward to see Kevin Faulk with more playing time but now not sure how that is going to play out. hehe. All I can say is I hope that Dillon fits in.

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by BamaFan
    How in the world do you figure it looked like New England was going downhill? With the picks they have in the draft I expected them to improve and Dominate once again. Now with Dillon on board Im thinking they have a legit shot at 16-0. Im just curious where this leaves Faulk and Smith?
    The Pats made a beleiver out of me last year, and I am gonna go out on a limb here and pick them as Super Bowl Champs again.

Later,
    Ryan

It looked like they were going downhill. Washinton left. Law looked (and still looks) like he wants out. Harrison is having problems with Coach B. I believe Faulk and Smith are also at the end of their contract and didn't resign. That's the core of their team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ckretsqrl1's Items on eBay

Faulk and Mike Cloud were resigned, but I think Smith was actually cut. He had 2 years remaining on his contract, but I don't think he's on the team anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Faulk, as long as he doesn't fumble. If Dillon gets out of line, I'm sure Richard Seymour will shut him up :-) Dillon + a healthy Colvin + 2 first rounders = ???? we'll see

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast