One of the lowest #ed R. Gannon cards you'll ever see!

-2003 Playoff Prestige Rich Gannon Inside the Numbers Die-Cut seq. #ed 05/12 BV $? (not in Beckett due to scarcity)

Look at picture below!

I saw only one for auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=20882

So I'm guessing BV may be in the $90-100 range.

I'm interested in trading, if not...probably sell it on Ebay.

Vic

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    strongdude85
    what you want for it
    ??

I like your Deuce auto, but not sure if you'll willing to give that up. I didn't find it in Beckett...can you post the full name of the card? Is it Fleer certified or a personally attained auto?

Vic

if card is still aviable i'd like to own it check out my trade page lmk if interested (also have some brees g/u'd on the way..sp authentic) thanks joe

strongdude85
    Its 2001 EX rookie auto. Its certified, books for 100. I dont wanna trade this, anythng else?

I'm interested in it. What do you want for it?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.