Thread: Trade Dispute (ID: 25478)

titan102390

men going into lpga events and women going into pga tour events?

is it right for the men to go into the lpga tour i mean they could probably drive the ball like 50 yards longer at least and also they have an advantage on par 5's but on the other hand if the women go into the pga tour the men could drive it 50 or 100 yards longer than the women, that's why they made the tours some courses are made for women and others aren't and would the men tee off from womens tee and women tee off from the mens tee?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I think the women should stay in the LPGA tour and men should stay in the PGA tour. There is no need to play in a league of the opposite sez when they have one of your sex.

Originally posted by goirish48
    I think the women should stay in the LPGA tour and men should stay in the PGA tour. There is no need to play in a league of the opposite sez when they have one of your sex.
    I agree

markc45
    it would be kinda like women playing in the nba and men playing in the wnba only that the nba is better and has more skilled players

bucsbucsbucs
    It's absurd.I'm all for breaking down barriers based on sex,but this situation is silly. I say if they can go to Q-School and pass,then let them play.However I SERIOUSLY doubt that many will.And if they do qualify they will be exiting the tourney after the first or second round.Anika(sp?)was the best the LPGA had to offer,on a hand picked course,and she still stunk the joint up.I respect her willingness to try,but PLEASE no more woman on the PGA tour. We have a better chance of seeing a Female President,before we do a Woman winning or even coming close to winning a PGA event.Just some thoughts.

I don't mind great women athletes wanting to go to the next level to test themselves. I mean look at Hayley Wickenheiser. She dominated womens hockey so she needed more of a challenge and went to a mens team. She wasn't as dominating there but was still a solid player and better than some of the men. Its just when women want to do it just cuz they want to be "equal" to men and all that feminist stuff that annoy's me.

Markc45 is that Hilary Duff? If it is 45 better not be your age, I think thats illegal lol.

well, if whatshername is going to enter PGA tournaments, why shouldn't the men enter LPGA tours?

isn't there supposed to be equality?

or is it selected equality?

Women would rather see Sorenstam on the PGA Tour trying to beat the men then some no-named trying to beat the woman on the LPGA. It's sort of a triumph of women.

Tim

sorenstam being on a men's tour is approved only b/c that ™™™™™™ will bring up the ratings

but she's taking the place of another guy who's trying to make a living playing golf