Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NOLAN RYAN TRISTAR HIDDEN TREASURES AUTO!!!!!!!

Hey Eveyone,
    I was lucky enough to find a Nolan Ryan Tristar Hidden Treasures Redemption card for a Nolan Ryan autographed MLB Ball on the Sweet Spot. It has been redeemed and has Tristar COA. PLMK if you are intersted. I might sell but mainly looking to trade for Pujols. PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Cmon he is the strikeout king. Noone will catch him. No one is interested. PLMK.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

im interested, check out my baseball autos on my site, also have some nice GU and would give ++BV advantage if you want gu.

thanks,

Craig

Pltcards-Not really sure just make an offer.

Airkobe-I want your two Pujols cards but not for this. PLMK about those.

thanks,
    Kyle

not really interested, i just wanted to give a heads up as to it's value. you can pick up a ryan signed mlb ball from his foundation for $50. seeing as how it is a redemption, i wouldn't think that it would be worth much more than that.

I'm sure its worth more than that. I might be wrong. Thanks for your input though.

Thanks,
    Kyle

Here how I see it its almost like pulling a Nolan Ryan ball from 01 Topps Arhcives or something and those would book more than $65.

to each, his own
    Last edited by halonut; 04-24-2004 at 11:42 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast