Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: All Heritage Sets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

All Heritage Sets

Were new to this site but we have our own site...were ttryin to promote our site we just did it...were willin to buy and sell wrestling cards and any other trading cards...so come visit our site....

http://www.freewebs.com/snfsportscollecting/

were willing to wrk out buying and selling deals on here...so just get bac at us with wut u have or wut u want....

Look at our site we have all the Heritage sets on there if u have any or wanna sell any write us

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site.
    I don't collect wrestling cards, but I have this lot of wrestling cards:

2007 WWE HERITAGE TOPPS CHROME: 1, 4, 6, 19, 21, 22, 23, 28, 31, 38, 48, 53, 64, 65, 73, 76, 87
    TURKEY RED CHROME: 93, 97
    X-FRACTOR: 26

Please make me a buy offer for them, as I would rather see them go to someone that can use them, then just wasting space in my box. The lot books at $39.75 according to the Beckett mag I have (January 2009).
    Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can u tell me how much u wuld want n just to let u know i wrk wit money orders n personal checks can u send a pic of the cards plz if u can email the pics send it to [email protected] thx were really interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

can u tell me how much u wuld want n just to let u know i wrk wit money orders n personal checks can u send a pic of the cards plz if u can email the pics send it to [email protected] thx were really interested

How does $10 delivered sound with DC included?
    A money order is fine, I don't accept personal checks.
    I'll try to get you a scan, but I can't promise anything, as the wife is on that computer.
    LMK if you'd like them and we can set up a sale.
    Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok were willin to buy them not to b mean i wanna c the cards if u can b4 we finaialize the deal but were deff interested thxz

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok were willin to buy them not to b mean i wanna c the cards if u can b4 we finaialize the deal but were deff interested thxz

I don't have the Xfractor #26, so the BV is $27.75.
    I would sell the lot below for $8.00 delivered, all of the cards are in near mint or better condition.
    http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...yty/07thcW.jpg

LMK and we can set it up.
    Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

set u a message

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM received and replied to.
    The sale had been set up last night, please confirm.
    I wrote instructions on how to do it, if you have any problems, please LMK, as I saw it wasn't confirmed yet.
    Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

modes close thread plz