View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Will WWE's Brock Lesnar make it in the NFL??

DO you think this monster wrestler will make an impact in the NFL??

He has said he wants to try out for the Vikings!!!

I think he definitely has the size and strenght to compete in the NFL. He is a tremendous athlete. Just don't know if he knows enough about the game. I'd give him a shot though!

NO..first of all he will never pass a steriod test.and if he does..He does not know how the NFL is..Fastest players in the world. Strongest players in the world and the most talented players in the world. He will not do anything besides make the practice squad

Originally posted by WantALLraiders
    NO..first of all he will never pass a steriod test.and if he does..He does not know how the NFL is..Fastest players in the world. Strongest players in the world and the most talented players in the world. He will not do anything besides make the practice squad
    I totally agree with the assessment.

If he wasn't good enough to make it to the NFL right out of college, and now that he's been in WWE for a number of years, his window of opportunity is probably closed.

I'm not even sure he played football before. I know he did do wrestling in college. I don't think steroids are an issue. If you look at his high school pictures he was almost as big as he is now. In high school and college they do some drug testing. If he didn't turn up positive there, I don't think he will now.

Minew - I believe Lesnar was either on the offensive line or defensive line for the Georgia Bulldogs

I don't know the exact college, but he did play in NCAA

Re: Will WWE's Brock Lesnar make it in the NFL??

Originally posted by wdwain
    DO you think this monster wrestler will make an impact in the NFL??

He has said he wants to try out for the Vikings!!!
    Lesner will fizzle and fall on his ™™™™™. I still kinda think this was all a hoax for story line purposes, he singed a 7 year contract with WWE a month before. Also Brock isnt that big of a monster, your only as big as Vince makes you. Brock is a great athlete, however wrestling isnt the same as Football.

(Just incase people didnt know..............the reason Sable hasnt been on smackdown is cause Brock is telling her not to..........that means Brock+Sable=if babys the most funky muscular breast implated babys ever.)

Sable rocks!!!

the MOST BEAUTIFUL female ever to come from the WWF

even better than Trish, Torrie, etc etc..............

unfortunately for Lesnar, he got cut for the team, but was offered a spot on the developmental squad for this year

I admire this guy

he's got a 7-year, $35M contract with WWE, and still wanted to play football, even though he wasn't going to even get $1M a year if he made the team!

nice try, Brock - nice try!

Originally posted by podstock
    Sable rocks!!!

the MOST BEAUTIFUL female ever to come from the WWF

even better than Trish, Torrie, etc etc..............
    I know this is old, but I have to dissagree with you. Dawn has been looking great, aswell as Trish. However I think Sable has had the best pb photos................anyway............

Brock will come back, he wont give up on this. Even though, so far it feels good to say I was right lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast