Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Im fasting from cards for a while

***DAY 1***

Alright, I admit it, im addicted to busting packs. This craving is hard to ignore, its got me driving across town to the Wal Mart when all I want is a Mt. Dew. But I walk out with 2 packs and a Mt. Dew--when theres a gas station a block from my house. I'll spend 50 cents on lunch just so I can buy a 3$ pack (mmm Ramen).

I need some support in fighting my addiction....when I go through my room to clean it out I shouldnt be throwing away a whole garbage can full of empty packs! Im gonna see how long I can go without buying any packs.....or until my checking account is *ahem* more stable (stupid atm's never show the real balance, stupid overdraw charges).

So from this day forth I'm a ...uh.... born again wax-pack virgin!

p.s. is E-Topps addicting? I opened an account but havent bought any cards yet. I like the idea of spending money on cards and being able to get some of it back if you need to heh.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are fasting on packs you better leave etopps alone as you will have to file bnkruptcy, I think it is even more addicting than busting packs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh Boinks....open me....buy me....you know you want to....I have the card you are looking for in me....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL seriously, Its another form of gambling. I need to start a club called the PBA, Pack Busters Anonymous.

"Hi, my name is Shawn, and im addicted to cards."

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Donruss Diamond Kings Inserts Ivan Rodriguez Studio SP #144/250

How much would you sell this card for?

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I know what you mean because I have been there before, busting packs left and right! Maybe you should send out some NPNs like a bunch of us guys are doing... you get the bust the envelope when it arrives in your mail box!

SCF Rewards
    Country

NPN?

Molina00- It books for $20, do you have a trade list? I cant find this card on ebay or naxcom, but the studios are generally going for half book. Id rather trade, im looking for Yankees stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you trade based on ebay's prices???? huh

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I trade based on Beckett. But i'd sell based on Ebay or Naxcom's prices.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Good luck Boinks you will need it. I stopped for a couple years but now that I'm back I'm addicted again. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast