ANY BIG AROD COLLECTORS LOOKING FOR GU/#'D/INSERTS

I HAVE OVER 300 AROD GU CARDS. SOME NUMBERED SOME PATCHES ETC. I ALSO I HAVE MANY INSERTS THAT I AM LOOKING TO SELL. PLMK JOE C OR PM ME
    Last edited by JCMINT01; 04-29-2004 at 06:30 PM.

I would be interested in the lowest ones you have. anything up to 15. I have a stack of about 90 gwynn base/inserts i can trade, plus ive got 3 gwynn gu (2 booking 15, one booking 20). lmk.

THE LOWEST NUMBERED I HAVE IS 100. I HAVE HIS GAME USED FROM 00-04. ALL BRANDS. I REALLY WANT TO MOVE THESE. OVER 300 OF THEM. I AM REALLY LOOKING TO SELL RIGHT NOW

I figured since you were a big collector of gwynn, we would be able to work out a deal, but oh well. Thanks anyway.

IF I HAVE THIS MANY AROD'S YOU CAN PROBABLY IMAGINE OF WHAT I HAVE OF GWYNN BEING THAT HES MY FAVORITE. JUST LOOKING TO SELL RIGHT NOW. TY

Sorry If I offended you with my limited income card collection. Miseasly 3 cards too small for big shot over here.

jcmint - really no need for the arods but would you be interested in trading your griffey jr. auto for my rivera auto? check out my site

Rippaflow
    are you serious or what, nothing i said was meant to offend you. read the post again. i was just trying to say my gwynn collection is way to big right now and i do not really need anything at the moment. i am trying to sell these arod gu jerseys and bats. lighten up

akoch
    thanks for the offer but i will have to pass on that offer. that rivera is really nice. what book value or trade value are you looking for. joe c